Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favor of 'LPO HOLIDAYS' and guests must collect and verify duly filled booking form, Statement of account & receipt of payment.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|More than 121 days||10%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-5 & On Tour||100%|
*In some cases if Air tickets are blocked/issued on special fare then cancellation charges levied by the airline, over and above the charges as mentioned in the table hereinabove shall be borne by the guest.
A) Guest cancels the tour due to any personal reason
- If any Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever, they shall immediately send an email to LPO Holidays at email@example.com from their registered email ID.
- Cancellation will attract cancellation charge as stated hereinabove which is calculated on Net Tour Price and varies as per the time duration between the cancellation date and the tour departure date. The cancellation charge will also differ tour wise / sector wise / category wise.
- LPO Holidays is not liable to give any details or bifurcation of the cancellation charge.
- Any refund payable to the Guest as per the cancellation policy will be paid within 10 working days.
- Once the booking is canceled, it cannot be reinstated. Any reversal / re-booking will be treated as fresh booking and additional charges are applicable.
B) Single Guest sharing a room with another cancels the tour
- Single Guest should ideally book on Speciality tours such as Women's Special or Seniors Special, where LPO Holidays guarantees a room partner. Guest can save on single occupancy charges on these tours.
- If a single Guest is traveling alone on a regular tour then s/he will have to pay single occupancy charges. If they get a room partner and share the twin/double room for all tour days then the single occupancy charges will be refunded to the Guest after tour within 10 working days of arrival.
- In case of cancellation by any such sharing partner, no refund is applicable.
C) LPO Holidays cancels the tour
- LPO Holidays reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour without reasons.
- The amount paid by the Guest will be refunded within 10 working days of the cancellation of the tour.
- Refund will be paid by A/C payee cheque in Indian Rupees. For International tours as well even if the Guest had made the tour payment partly or fully in foreign currency refund will be paid in Indian rupees only.
- LPO Holidays will not be liable to pay any interest on the tour amount paid by the Guest.
- LPO Holidays owes no responsibility for any additional expense related to any other arrangements made by the Guest on their own.
- A Guest willing to take any other tour can do so in consultation with the respective salesperson. Excess / Short payment, if any for the new tour will be refunded/collected, to/from the Guest.
D) LPO Holidays cancels and/or reschedules the tour considering the safety of tourists under force majeure situations
- LPO Holidays reserves the right to cancel and or re-schedule any tour under force majeure situations like natural calamity, epidemic, terrorist disturbance, etc. considering the safety of the tourists. No refund, fully or partially will be applicable under any circumstance in such force majeure situations.
- A refund is not applicable, Guest will be required to choose the next possible future date of the same tour.
- LPO Holidays will send the request to associates like Airlines, Hoteliers, Transporters, etc. for assistance in the postponement of the services.
- If Guest wants to change the sector then the decision will depend on the cooperation of the associates like Airlines and Hoteliers. Such a decision will require time and will be given at the earliest or within a span of 45 days of such request.
- In case if associates (Airlines/Hoteliers/Transporters) are not in a position to consider the case, then actual cancellation charges may apply.
- If the future tour price is less, then the excess amount will be adjusted to the next tour which the Guest wishes to go later or to give an upgrade in any of the services that the Guest may opt for. No partial refund is applicable in such situations.
E) When LPO Holidays reschedules the tour due to uncontrollable factors like changes in airline schedule, major event or VIP movement at the destination
- LPO Holidays reserves the right to reschedule any tour under uncontrollable factors like changes in airline schedule or major event or VIP movement at the destination. No refund – full or partial will be applicable under any circumstances.
- A refund is not applicable, Guest will have to abide by the new schedule of the tour.
- In this constantly changing world, LPO Holidays does change or upgrade the tour itineraries for value addition to Guest which can lead to an increase in the tour price amount. In such a case, LPO Holidays reserves the right to charge an additional expense.
F) Tour canceled due to Visa Rejection - Deemed Cancellation
- Rejection of visa will lead to deemed cancellation and the booking will stand to cancel without any intimation or confirmation from the Guest.
- Visa rejection date will be considered as the date of cancellation and the cancellation charge will be applicable accordingly.
- Guest can re-apply by paying additional visa charges, however granting of visa is at the discretion of the respective Consulates and LPO Holidays will not be responsible for the same.
- If the visa is not granted even the second time, the cancellation charge will be based on the date of the rejection of the second visa.
- If no intimation of visa (granted/rejected) is received from the respective Consulate / Embassy, then it is considered as deemed cancellation and cancellation charge will be applicable as stated hereinabove.
- In case of a group booking, if visa of an individual is rejected and the rest of the group cancels the Tour then cancellation charges as mentioned in the table hereinabove shall be applicable to the entire group.
- Visa copy is always sent to Guest on email by LPO Holidays whereas sometimes Consulates send passport directly to the Guest residence. In both cases, it is the responsibility of the Guest to check the visa sticker and verify that the personal details and visa validity are accurate. Due to a mistake, if the immigration office does not allow the Guest to leave or enter the country, then LPO Holidays will not be responsible for any refund/losses/ consequences.
- In certain cases where Air/Visa is processed more than 91 days in advance, on cancellation actual Air charge/visa fees is applicable in addition to above cancellation charges.
G) Non-payment of tour price - Deemed Cancellation
- Guest is required to pay full tour price at the time of booking / 60 days / 45 days prior to the tour departure date. If the payment is not received during the mentioned time frame then LPO Holidays reserves the right to cancel the booking without any written notification and forfeit the paid amount. In such a case, the cancellation notice will be treated as cancellation date and cancellation charges will apply as per the policy.
H) Right of admission and termination
- LPO Holidays reserves the right to say ‘No’ to the booking of any Guest without divulging any reason or justification.
- LPO Holidays reserves the right to terminate the tour of any Guest while on the road if the Guest does not follow the group tour decorum or misbehaves with co-passengers / Tour Manager / Coach captain / Local citizens or creates nuisance etc.
- Guest will have to make arrangements for their return travel on their own and no refund is applicable under such circumstance.
- In such a case no refund or compensation is applicable.
I) No show or absence on Day 1 of the tour
- If a Guest fails to join the tour on Day 1 of the tour, it is termed as No Show and will be treated as deemed cancellation and no refund is applicable.
- Cancellation charges will be 100% at the same time all services will stand to cancel unless the Guest notifies to LPO Holidays about joining the tour later at their own expense.
J) Discontinuation from the ongoing tour
- If Guest discontinues/terminates the tour for any personal reason, it is termed as deemed cancellation and no refund will be applicable.
- LPO Holidays team will assist the Guest to book the required services, however, all expenses for the same will have to be paid by the Guest immediately in advance.
K) Travel Insurance
- LPO Holidays regular group tour prices are inclusive of Insurance charge for Guest up to 59 years of age. The insurance policy is valid for the duration of the tour. Guest over 59 years of age has to pay the difference in insurance premium.
- The Guest opting for Customized Holidays, Inbound Holidays and MICE Tours, the price is non-inclusive of Insurance charge hence Guest need to purchase travel insurance separately.
- Certain cancellation cases can be eligible for insurance claim however settlement of the claim is at the sole discretion of the Insurance Company and LPO Holidays is not responsible for the same.
- In case of any incidence probe to an insurance claim, it is mandatory to intimate Insurance Company and LPO Holidays within 24 hours of any such incident.
- In case of any personal travel insurance policy obtained by Guest, LPO Holidays is not liable for any claim processing and communication with Insurance Company.
All the rights to determine the quantum of refund payable in case of cancellation or amendment of a Tour are reserved by LPO Holidays. A refund would be calculated considering various factors such as Total number of Guests, the cancellation policies of suppliers like hoteliers, airlines, coach operators, etc. The decision given by LPO Holidays on the quantum of refund shall be final and will be paid directly to you.
Some information that you should have about refund:
- Refunds, if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by 'A/C payee' cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- Where bookings are made through our Preferred Sales Partners (PSPs), the refunds will be routed through them.
- Refunds (if any) will be processed as per the applicable terms and conditions and will be interest-free. The company shall not be liable to pay any interest on the amount refunded to the guest.
- Refund processing takes time ranging from minimum 30 days to 60 days depending upon the season
- In case the guest holds Valid Visa or Visa fee is directly paid by guests at the consulate, a refund will be processed within 7 working days upon submission of Visa Copy.
- No refund will be payable:
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, canceled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for Air Inclusive departures.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non-refundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments - Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the guests.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case, the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point in time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.